The question has been popped the answer was yes, so now it’s time to plan the perfect wedding. You’ve dreamed of the big day and want everything to be perfect, including the wedding exit. Choosing a wedding exit with sparklers is a fashionable and beautiful way to capture the moment.
Wedding sparkler exits can create some of the most breathtaking photos to remember your day by. The sparklers can be used in photography to capture the illumination of the couple in the dark night, as well as the entire wedding party creating a dramatic display with the sparklers. Your photographer can create some beautiful images by using the sparklers in unique and dramatic ways. Not to mention, they are so much fun.
As with anything that is a part of your wedding, the use of sparklers also requires planning. Here are some simple but important steps to take to ensure you have a flawless and safe magical wedding exit with sparklers.
- Check with your venue to make sure that sparklers are allowed on the property. Not all venues will allow sparklers. If your venue doesn’t allow sparklers don’t worry! We have a few other fun alternatives, check them out here!
- Inform your photographer well in advance that you are planning a sparkler exit. The photographer may to need special set up and equipment to capture the wedding exit on film. Additionally, the photographer will organize the guests in the correct positioning so that no sparklers come in contact with the couple or any guests. It’s important for the guests to be well spaced and for the couple to have a wide aisle to walk through.
- Order the correct sparklers for the day. Wedding sparklers are different than regular party sparklers. They are longer and burn differently. Wedding sparklers that are a minimum of 20” in length are recommended. We recommend out 20inch sparklers for wedding of 150 guests or less. For larger wedding parties we suggest our 36 inch sparklers.
- Assign someone responsible to the task of lighting and disposal of the sparklers. They should be in charge of proper lighting with either a barbeque lighter or another lit sparkler. The sparklers should be fully extinguished in a bucket of water or sand. This person can do a final check of the area to make sure that all sparklers have been collected or disposed of properly.
- Safety precautions should be in place, such as a fire extinguisher on hand at the time of the sparkler exit and first aid supplies for any unforeseen mishaps.
- Sparklers burn at a high temperature between 1800 and 3000 degrees Fahrenheit and should not be used by anyone under the influence or by small children without adult supervision.
Creating the perfect wedding exit with sparklers can be easy and beautiful by just following a few simple steps. Your wedding is a time of joy and laughter, and additionally everyone should be safe and comfortable in using the sparklers. Having a wedding exit with sparklers, whether you do a grand exit, wedding writing or a traditional walk, you will not be disappointed in the results.